Why form a B-Corporation?
Chances are you’ve considered the key benefits of forming a B-Corporation:
- Secure your personal assets through liability protection
- Unlike traditional corporations, B-Corporations have an have an underlying purpose of meeting social and environmental goals, and committing to higher standards of purpose, transparency and accountability.
- Provide for the issuance of stock in your company
- Most B-corporations strive to have higher accountability and seek to build growth from the underlying business purpose of supporting sustainability
- Establish credibility with customers
What is the difference between being a B-Corporation and a Non-Profit Corporation?
Unlike non-profits, benefit corporations are for-profit entities and therefore do not offer the same tax advantages as a nonprofit. Both nonprofits and benefit corporations aim to make a positive impact on society and the environment. But benefit corporations conduct business activities that presume a return on investments, while non-profits seek charitable donations to fund their business practices. Nonprofits cannot become benefit corporations but a nonprofit may create a benefit corporation as a vehicle for conducting and scaling the earned-income activities of the nonprofit.
File a B-Corporation With PandaBiz.Net Today by Calling Us at 1(877)692-6772
Get More Information
- Furthermore, in case you choose to earn an internet degree, make certain that the university providing the world wide web degree program is completely licensed, and matches the wonderful expectations of your employer.
- Top rated Free, Legal PC And Mac Coverage
- The Value Of Body Gestures In Interaction
- Test Notice to get a Friend of Endorsement
- How to Incorporate in Delaware or Nevada