Trademark Filings

We make it easy for you to protect your business name or a logo by helping you file your trademark.

Copyright Filings

Claim ownership and protect your original work, such as books, videos and music from being duplicated without your permission.

Are you still undecided about whether you need a trademark and copyright?Learn More

File a Withdrawal

Stop Doing Business in Other States

If you filed a foreign qualification in a state that you no longer conduct business in, file a withdrawal to protect your business.

  • Stop conducting business in a specific state
  • Avoid paying unnecessary taxes and annual state fees
  • Prevent late fees and additional charges
Learn More

Start Your Business

Services start at  $199*

Get Started

* plus shipping, state & pub fees. See Pricing 

Our Customers Say


5 out of 5 based on 61 reviews

We make it easy to file your documents

Do it all in just 3 steps.

Answer a few basic questions.

We prepare the documents.

You receive your completed filings.

Need Help From One of Our Experts?

Fill out the form below and someone from our team will contact you with assistance.

Withdrawal From a State

A Corporation or LLC that has previously foreign qualified in a state other than their home state, generally need to file a Withdrawal to stop doing business in that state, to ensure it will have no further obligations to that state.

If this is your situation, let us file a Withdrawal for you as quickly as possible. We will prepare your Withdrawal for your review and submission to the appropriate state agency in any of the 50 states to assist you in withdrawing your corporation or LLC.

File a withdrawal online with PandaBiz.Net for only $99

Corporate Minutes and Bylaws

Minutes and Bylaws Our customized Minutes and Bylaws Package includes most of the internal documents necessary to operate your business after incor...

Get Started

Get Started

Are you looking to start a new business?

We can help you get started for just $199 + State Fees

Learn More