It takes time and creativity to build your unique business and distinguish it from competitive services and operations. In order to protect your business identity, you may want to consider obtaining a trademark.
Conducting a trademark search allows you to make an informed decision about potentially conflicting marks. By determining that a trademark is available, an applicant can help ensure that their trademark registration application will be accepted by the USPTO.
PandaBiz.Net’s trademark search is comprehensive. It looks for similar marks in use throughout the United States, using multiple search strategies and examines numerous databases to find similar text and similar logos. It can provide you with information regarding federally registered or pending marks, marks that are registered or pending on a state level, as well as common law marks.
Don’t file a trademark registration application only to have it rejected because another conflicting mark already exists. Start the Trademark Search process with us today.
Conduct a trademark search online with PandaBiz.Net for only $249
Get More Information
- Who Found the Cell Nucleus
- Business Name vs Trademark
- Major Free, Legal PC And Mac Safeguards
- Major Free, Legal PC And Mac Proper protection
- Furthermore, in case you choose to earn an internet degree, make certain that the university providing the world wide web degree program is completely licensed, and matches the wonderful expectations of your employer.